Grilled Corn on the Cob
- fresh corn on the cob in husks
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 T fresh parsley, minced
- 1 - 2 T cayenne pepper (depending on your taste)
- 1 T salad supreme seasoning
- 1 T fresh cracked pepper
- salt to taste
Gently peel them away from the cob and remove all the silk. With a spoon, spread a thin layer of the butter mixture over the corn and gently bring the husks back into place.
They will stick to the butter, but I like to use a husk to tie a knot at the top of each ear of corn.
Grill over medium heat on your grill for about 20 minutes or until tender.
To serve, have your guests peel the husks back and use them as a handle!
Post a Comment