- Baby Back Rib Meat, smoked and sliced into 1 inch strips coated in BBQ sauce (http://fourpointsfoodie.blogspot.com/2010/04/fall-off-bone-tender-babyback-ribs.html)
- Tangy Cole Slaw (recipe below)
- Ciabatta Bread, sliced thin and sauted in garlic and peppercorn infused olive oil (http://fourpointsfoodie.blogspot.com/2010/06/next-food-network-star-dream-post-1.html)
- 3/4 Green Cabbage, sliced thinly
- 1/4 Red Cabbage, sliced thinly
- Zest of 1 large lemon
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 T apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
To assemble: start with the sauted Ciabatta bread, layer with some cole slaw then rib meat. Drizzle a bit of the infused olive oil on top and I added a small garnish of thyme. For a twist, try drizzling a little Chimichurri Sauce on top. Serve immediately.
These look good, but must....go....to....baby back rib.....blog. It calls me.
I just happened upon your blog. You've got great recipes. And the photos are super.
There is something about bbq and coleslaw that go well together! Sandwich looks so good!
Post a Comment